Yesterday I went to London to meet my friend for lunch. We met up at Baker Street tube station and took the short walk to Marylebone High Street.
At Eat I had my two favourites; a hot tuna and cheddar ciabatta and a coconut and raspberry slice for afters. I have challenged myself with giving up crisps and fruit juice for a whole year, nearly 2 months down and only 10 more to go!
There are some truly fabulous shops and a very relaxed atmosphere indeed. The rain did not stop us from finding a few wonderful buys.
I bought this gorgeous red heart-shaped tin from Emma Bridgewater. Loving the gift bag too.
Big Love to Kelley... x
My Top 5 ways to use it are:
1. To store a yummy homemade heart-shaped cake topped with frosting and sprinkles
2. To store lots and lots of heart-shaped cookies, sweets and other treats
3. To store my growing collection of buttons, beads and ribbons
4. To add to my other growing collection of tins and heart-shaped lovelies
5. To simply admire and make me feel happy
It comes in blue too.
Some other memorable shops are:
I think I really do have a need for more pretty cake stands.
Full of oh so stylish and colourful goodies, including jewellery. I particularly love all the bright pink items.
We then wandered along Oxford Street and took shelter in Debenhams.
As we came up the escalator to the Home Floor, our attention was captured by the sparkly new Grey Rose range by Jane Packer. We both knew that we would be taking a piece home.
What a beautiful souvenir of our lovely day out...x