my favourite things

  • My favourite things: hearts, cakes, sweets, fruits, flowers, the colour pink, family, friends, holidays, smiles and anything cute

Saturday 2 October 2010

Cars and Crafts, Crafts and Cars...

My two sisters, my youngest nephew and I held our 'Make & Bake Day' a little while ago.

The scones were in the oven and the cute amigurumi teddy bear was taking shape.

I made a bright blue Tickle Monster for my nephew, aged 4.

He also wanted to make something for Mr Mac...

Can you guess what we made?



Yeah! A red felt Ferrari!

We had seen the Knitted Ferrari by Lauren Porter at a car show in London. See http://www.lauren-porter.co.uk/ for more details.



Inspired by the real thing!

Mr Mac loves cars, I love crafts.
He takes me to car shows, I take him to craft fairs.
I wonder who has the better deal?




1 comment:

  1. cute little felted car!
    (i think you have the beter deal, if he actually comes to the craft fair! ;) )

    ReplyDelete