my favourite things

  • My favourite things: hearts, cakes, sweets, fruits, flowers, the colour pink, family, friends, holidays, smiles and anything cute

Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter to you...

Lately I've really been into egg cups and egg cosies. They are so cute... miniature works of art really.

I don't even eat eggs for breakfast but they remind me of my school days when we all had time for a sit down breakfast together.


So I was absolutely thrilled to have won Charlotte Macey's latest blog giveaway this month. A gorgeous pair of bunny egg cosies...

We have Beatrix on the left and Benjamin on the right. How lovely they are together. I think I may have to start eating eggs for breakfast now...

Happy Easter to you all x


Please visit for more details of Charlotte's fabulous creations:

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the egg cosies! Happy Easter to you x

    ReplyDelete